Duntrodden House is a holiday house built in 2016 to a very high ecological standard using native timber with a grass roof, plenty of south facing glass and masses of insulation.
Underfloor heating throughout is supplied by our wood fired mini district heating system. The kitchen is hand built as are all the beds, stairs and all other internal woodwork finishes. The house is unique and will appeal to anyone who appreciates fine craftsmanship and a very quiet and peaceful environment.
2 king size
1 triple bunk
tv & DVD
|£200 per night
||£250 per night
|7 - night minimum stay
||7 - night minimum stay
Entrance on the first floor:
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, large fridge, dish washer, door to balcony area.
- Bedroom 1: large double bed
- Bedroom 2: triple bunk beds (adult size)
- Bathroom with WC
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Open access to adjacent meadow and river, with Brochs a short walk away
- Free access to EV charging point
Stairs to Lower Floor:
- Living Room with wood burning stove, large windows, sliding door to deck with field and river beyond, TV and DVD player.
- Shower Room with WC
- Bedroom 3: large double bed
- Bedroom 4: bunk beds (adult size)
- No smoking
- No pets
- Reservation and damage deposit required
- Please note that there is no mobile phone reception in Glenbeag.